The Evangelism Committee works to make Trinity an inviting, welcoming, faith-sharing, and mission-minded church.
- New Member Classes are held twice a year, typically once in the Spring and once in the Fall/Winter. Watch our Events page for further information.
- Missionaries With prayer and finances, the people of Trinity Lutheran Church provide support to our missionaries who introduce others to God around the world. We are fortunate to have two missionaries who correspond with us regularly.
- The Reverend Kirsten Laderach is the ELCA Country Coordinator in Madagascar Young Adults in Global Missions Program (YAGMA).
- The Reverend Jeffrey Truscott serves as a professor of theology, preaching, and worship at Trinity Theological College in Singapore.
- Prayer Chain People are called in specific situations to pray for others. If you have a prayer concern that you would like to have on the prayer chain, please call the church office.
- Prayer Book is available in the Narthex for people to write prayer requests. The people and situations are them lifted in prayer by those who enter the worship space throughout the week and the prayer group.
- Prayer Group meets on Tuesday mornings at 11:00 in the chapel to pray for people who have requested prayer and for the ongoing work of ministry in the world.
- Birthday Phone Calls For each member of our congregation for whom we know your birthday, a member calls to share in the celebration and wish you God’s blessing on this special day.
- Care Notes CareNotes booklets are written for people dealing with intensely emotional situations who are looking for concise, easy-to-read guidance and support. They offer strength, help and healing for those who are hurting.
Carenotes are available for grief and loss, spiritual care, personal healing and growth, end of life, aging, and depression as well as holiday care notes, and prayer notes.
There are Carenotes for kids and teens as well as for their parents.
Please take time to look at the display in the back Narthex and in the Café display rack. You are welcome to share them with family or friends as needed.